Monday, January 2, 2012

A Fresh Start

I let myself relax yesterday, but not go crazy. I just didn't write down exactly everything I ate and how many points/carbs they had. That's not to say I don't have any idea of what those values were.

Today is the serious day though. I weighed in and lost a small amount of weight since the last time I weighed in. I'm thinking I'll weigh-in probably every other day or so, but definitely once a week at the least.

So today, I'm at 320.8lbs. I'm starting my first goal at 10lbs, just to set things up. If I take a slow and steady approach, then I should lose that in 5 weeks (2lbs a week).

Part of my new routine/resolution is also to get back on track with getting my diabetes under control. Thankfully its at the stage where I can reverse it so I need to really stick to my goals this year.



No comments: