Monday, January 7, 2013

Consistency

I'm nothing if not consistent. Trying again to get healthy and get enough of my weight down to reverse some health concerns that have come up over the last year. But unlike some previous attempts, this time I've started bringing out, and actually using, the big guns.

I've been on and off Weight Watchers for years. As long as I do what's needed, it works. Around August of 2012 they introduced Active Link, a way to track and monitor you activity level. I've decided to give that a try. However, I have also just joined a gym. I've actually signed up for three sessions with a Personal Trainer, my first will be this Friday.

And today, I ate a grapefruit *shudders*. A dash of Splenda helped with the sour bite. I don't know that I could do this very frequently but the dash did help bring out a nice bit of sweetness that cut a little of the sour back.

So all in all, I think I'm off to a good start. The hubby and I will be visiting the gym this evening too. I know having a workout buddy will make this a bit easier.

No comments: