Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow ... finally, a post!

Its been about a week and a half since my last post. It seemed like life came to a stand still when my grandmother passed and only now has started to pick up again. I'm slowly picking back up my hobbies and trying to get back into my usual routines. 

I was supposed to send out christmas cards, but with the funeral and assorted other family issues that cropped up, the cards never got finished and sent out. So I'm trying to make it up to friends and send out Valentine's Day cards ... just need to finish them. Inspiration has been slow in returning as well.

At least I have tomorrow off. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and then after that I can spend some time working on my cards. I'll try and post some stuff over at Wonder Stamping tomorrow. Like the cute milk cartons I made for a vday treat.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I always liked Valentine's Day.... I know that people call it a "Hallmark Holiday" but it's always fun to get a valentine's day card. Heck, it's fun to get any kind of card at all, it lets you know that people are thinking of you. Hope that things get better, and I'm glad to know that you're back to your hobbies. You're so talented!