Saturday, October 18, 2008

In which I'm still dealing with being sick...

I think I've hit a rut because of this stupid cold. I haven't been able to focus very well the last week or two. I haven't designed a card in weeks. I've made some, but they weren't my designs.

Its just been ... surreal. Its almost like I've been watching someone else's life.

Like for example. It had been nearly a year since I'd seen a certain person, regardless of the fact that I pass by their workplace (and my hubby's) at least 5 times a week ... when I'm picking him up or meeting him for lunch. As I mentioned in a previous post, suddenly I'm seeing her every time I go there. I keep telling myself its just because she has a similar shift to my husband at the moment. But the thing is, I know that she has had a similar shift before ... why all of a sudden does she now show up so much? I have a feeling that she will make it to the convention we go to every year, again. Last year I was thankful I didn't get into a game I wanted to play because she ended up in it. Is it wrong that I wish she'd just disappear? Or at least, pretend I don't exist... like I try to when I see her. I don't stare at her, I just go about my business. But when I look up, I find her staring me down. *sighs*

No comments: