Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just some thoughts...

Trying to lose weight has not been an easy journey for me. Since I've
started on my recent attempt, I find I struggle because ... mostly ... I
don't find myself hungry.

Today started out well enough. I had my supplements and morning shake
before 8:30, I'd also already had 2 of my 8 glasses of water for the
day.

Its not nearly 1:30 and I still haven't had my lunch shake (forcing
myself to drink it now) and I barely finished my 4th glass of water. I
should be on my 6th by now.

I had to fight with myself to not go out and get some solid food. I
really wanted some red meat. Not because I was hungry, I just wanted it.

At least the last two weeks I lost some weight (even if the total was
less than a pound), regardless of the fact that I wasn't drinking my
water, shakes or taking my supplements. I weigh-in tomorrow night so
we'll see how things stand and if I finally gained some weight.

No comments: