Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've fallen ...

into a little slump....

I've been playing WotLK since it was released. I got out of work early and picked up the game at lunch time. I immediately installed the game on both mine and my husband's computer and after like a half-hour of installing and patching, I was in. I'd been in beta so a bit of the content wasn't new to me. I finally hit 74 I think Friday night, and have started to get into areas and content I didn't see while on beta.

I'm really enjoying myself ... or rather I was. I'm kinda bored at the moment. I don't know if its just that I'm tired of sitting at the computer (and having lack of sleep right now), or if its something else.

I did make a Death Knight, I had one in beta too. I've done the starter area and moved her on into the world. I LOVED the transition quests and the reaction that she received when she arrived in Stormwind City. It totally fit and was exactly how you'd have expected them to react to a Death Knight in their city after they were just attacked by the Scourge. I haven't progressed her beyond 58 yet because, well, that means I have to quest in the Outlands again. I have my main, who is now 74, my Hunter who is 70 and just stepped into the Howling Fjord zone, and my Mage is who either 64 or 68 (probably 64). Thats a lot of questing in Outlands ... oh and my rogue finally made it to 58 so the outlands is now open to her as well.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm exaulted with the Netherwing and Skyguard? Yeah, I have a dragon and a few Netherays ... that was wayyyy too much questing. But I have to say, it amuses me that the Ogres still call me their Queen.

I think I'll go take a nap (gotta love sleep deprevation) and maybe play a little again before heading to visit the hubby at his job for lunch.

No comments: